9.09.2015

Summer Camping | Parc National de la Mauricie, QC



















A couple of weeks ago my friend Allison and I went on a canoe camping trip to Parc National de la Mauricie. This spring I had set a couple of intentions for the summer and one of them was to spend as much time as possible outdoors. I am happy and grateful to say this was achieved and that this summer was spent along many lakesides with friends old and new. 

What I appreciate most about camping is that it slows things down and simple tasks can be appreciated. The days seem longer, your energy is spent in different ways and my favourite thing of all, food just tastes better! The weather we had this time around was a bit grey but on our final morning I was able to catch a subtle sunrise before we packed up and headed home. Goodbye summer, you've been a good one!

About

Lauren Kolyn is a lifestyle photographer based in Toronto, Canada.

Contact: kolyn.lauren@gmail.com